Thanks to new breakthrough ingredients in protein digestion and amino absorption... you can flood your muscles with critical growth-enhancing amino acids... WITHOUT eating and drinking any more protein. It's truly like turning 1 gram of protein into 3 grams.
Are you taking over 100 grams of protein per day... from shakes, supplements, and food...but you're not making the gains you expect?
Do you ever feel bloated, gassy, and maybe even get the runs after downing a protein shake?
Do you want to increase the usable amount of protein in your body? I'm talking about protein that gets digested, enters into your bloodstream, and helps grow bigger, stronger muscle fibers.
Perhaps you’ve tried protein digestive aids, but I assure you: with this NEW nutrient, you’ll transform your protein digestion, gut health, and ability to extract as much as 66% MORE key muscle-building amino acids from every bite of protein you consume!
I apologize if my headline is "bad science". Of course, you can't turn 1 gram of protein into 3 grams (unless you're The Wizard Of Protein or something). However, most people only absorb a small fraction of the protein they eat.
And with a special blend of proprietary ingredients, you can break down 200% more protein into amino acids PLUS absorb over 50% more of those amino acids. So it's truly like turning 1 gram into 3 grams when you compare it with someone who isn't using this formula.
MassZymes 3.0 with AstraZyme™ helps make the industry’s leading formula up to 30% more effective in passing nutrients through your gut, and up to 66% more on specific amino acids!
With bioavailability of amino acids you’ll repair muscle fibers faster and grow bigger; plus, AstraZyme™ helps buffer catabolic oxidative attack on muscle cells post-exercise and reduces inflammation.
Undigested protein isn’t just wasted—it’s toxic! That’s why so many bodybuilders and gym rats suffer from “protein bloat”—because it putrefies and becomes gas, bloating and puffiness.
Starting in the 80’s, supplement companies began pushing massive protein consumption. We all believed that “MORE PROTEIN = MORE MUSCLE GROWTH”.
I’m here to tell you that IT’S A BIG FAT LIE.
Let’s say you eat an 8 oz chicken breast. You’re consuming about 40 grams of protein.
However -- just because something contains 40 grams of protein… it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re gonna absorb all 40 grams. Without enzymes, most of it ends up in your toilet bowl.
This is because your small intestine can only absorb protein that’s been broken down into smaller building blocks -- called amino acids.
Potent enzymes called proteases break down protein into absorbable, anabolic amino acids… which are what your muscles require for recovery and growth.
It doesn’t matter if you’re consuming 30 grams of protein… or 300 grams of protein -- if you don’t have a sufficient supply of enzymes to digest the protein, your muscles will be starving for those vital building blocks.
A great enzyme formula contains various proteases that work at different pH levels. This ensures that the protein gets broken down into amino acids at every stage of digestion.
Now that you understand the power of enzymes, it’s no mystery why I can easily build muscle mass by eating only 85 grams of vegetarian protein a day.
If you’re eating meat, fish, and eggs, enzymes are even more crucial because every time you eat cooked food, your body withdraws enzymes from your “enzyme bank account” to digest the meal.
The more cooked food you eat (this includes almost every protein powder) -- the worse it gets.
The enzymes get drained faster and faster… leading to digestive nightmares. All this undigested protein leads to a disgusting caked up intestinal tract that blocks amino acid absorption.
If you’re dropping toilet bombs that peel the paint off the gym walls, then you KNOW there’s a serious problem going on in your gut.
The truth is: if you’re not using enzymes -- you’ve got a serious handicap when it comes to putting on lean muscle mass. You’re lucky if you’re absorbing 40% of the protein from your food.
Exercise scientists have published some remarkable research about proteolytic enzymes in the past decade.
Most notably, a study by Beck et al in 2007 demonstrated a “statistically significant” difference in recovery time between subjects given proteolytic enzymes… and subjects given a placebo.
“Statistically significant” is critical -- because it means the results were real, and didn’t occur due to random chance or the placebo effect.
Here’s what happened: the men in the study were given strength tests throughout a two week period…
At the end of the study, the group given the proteolytic enzymes was able to produce greater overall force with their muscle, leading the experimenters to conclude recovery was quicker.
KEEP THIS IN MIND: faster recovery = more time and opportunity for muscle growth.
When I began consuming medical-grade cultured enzymes myself, the results were astounding.
I got back into shape (195 lbs @ 7% body fat) in less than 4 months -- while my energy, brain function, and strength soared to new heights.
...all while taking in only 85 grams of protein per day...from plants.
Muscle soreness from training dropped radically and joint pain disappeared.
People would comment to me -- “You’re glowing! How do you have so much energy?”
My body needed less sleep… and my digestion, elimination, and libido was stronger than ever before.
Before you run out and buy a bottle of enzymes, you need to know exactly what to look for.
The sad truth is most enzymes are of little to no value if you want to build muscle.
The hefty costs stop most companies from developing and stabilizing proteolytic enzymes...
And stability is crucial, because enzymes are most effective when they're active in the broad pH range of your digestive tract.
The economics drive most supplement companies to produce cheap, weak enzymes that don’t work in order to inflate their profits.
Instead, they produce enzymes that are either: animal based, enterically coated or contain little to no protease.
They need to be loaded with protease… Protease is king for a hard training athlete -- because you need a massive amount of amino acids for your muscles to recover and grow from your tough workouts.
Protease is also the most expensive enzyme to produce, and there are several kinds of protease enzymes.
Most formulations are stuffed with cheap amylase (digests carbohydrates) and low quality lipase (digests fats)... while protease tends to be low in both quality and quantity.
Noticing a gap in the market, and not being able to find anything I’d use myself…
My partner and I worked hand-in-hand with the formulators to create THE STRONGEST PROTEIN DIGESTING ENZYME FORMULA EVER.
We told them to jam as much protease as possible inside each capsule.
The genius scientist we worked with suggested we combine 5 different kinds of the strongest proteases.
They warned us it would be VERY EXPENSIVE to produce.
They asked us over and over again, "Are you sure you want this much of the key ingredients in it? We can cut them back to reduce the cost."
Each time, we said: NO!
We didn’t care about the cost.
Forget half-ass formulas that don’t work.
Our goal was simply to create the greatest enzyme supplement ever, regardless of the cost.
We went “ALL IN”...
We're ecstatic to announce that we have developed the strongest protease enzyme formula ever: MassZymes.
That is NOT hype.
Our formula contains 100,000 HUTs of protease per capsule. There’s not a single enzyme formula on the market that can compare. We literally looked at every enzyme label we could find and they all came up short.
Here’s the best part: as good as the original MassZymes Formula was (you can see how many strength leaders say so on this page) — we've REFUSED to rest on our laurels.
So we did extensive research and found AstraZyme™ to be THE single most effective way to multiply the potency of the formula, and provide you with even more muscle-building benefits, such as:
Increase your absorption of key amino acids, like arginine (key for blood flow, “pump” and testosterone) by up to 66.7% ... citrulline (critical for fat-burning) by 45%... and tryptophan (essential for sleep, GH and recovery) by 52.5%
Boost your absorption of certain vitamins, like folate, by up to 50%
Increase the joint-protecting benefits of glucosamine absorption by 42%
Heighten your glucose absorption by 55%, speeding muscle recovery
Repair damaged intestinal wall, which is where most absorption problems occur
And lift your overall energy level by as much 18%
We reasoned that if we could provide your body with more proteolytic enzymes, you’d be able to shuttle more amino acids into your bloodstream for muscle building, recovery, and performance.
Our exclusive, Tri-Phase Protease works at every pH level from 2 to 12. This means that the enzymes are rocking and rolling at every stage of digestion.
It’s truly the ultimate anabolic amino acid activator.
We signed some heavy legal contracts to prevent ANYONE from stealing this formula (because we know other supplement companies are going to try everything in their power to steal this formula, once they hear how well it works).
When the formulators sent us 100 sample capsules, we didn't know what to expect.
Let me tell you... WE WERE SHOCKED and DELIGHTED!
First, I got a jolt of energy that I haven't felt since I was a young kid.
I bounced around the house... I danced... I sang... It was almost drug-like!
With ZERO adverse effects.
No energy crashes...
No weird feelings...
Just PURE, CLEAN energy.
My body kicked into the most serious growth spurt in a decade. My arms hit 18 1/4 inches -- naturally.
Nothing gets me jacked like kick-ass results.
Now I want YOU to experience the magic of MassZymes.
Boosts workout energy by increasing metabolism of carbs, fat, and protein for fuel.
Reduces demands on digestive organs to break down and process food.
Clears away undigested protein that's rotting in your gut and allowing bacteria to thrive.
By improving digestion, your body has more resources to allocate for mental and cognitive function.
YES! I will dramatically increase my protein absorption and synthesis.
YES! I will optimize the value and effectiveness of the protein I’m consuming.
YES! I will cleanse my guts and eliminate: constipation, excess gas and acid reflux.
YES! I will speed up my recovery from tough workouts by 75%.
As a valued BiOptimizers client you’ll automatically be invited to join the BioTribe community, where we give our incredible BioFam the space to:
The BioTribe is a FREE, private Facebook group that provides the opportunity to truly bond with us AND the rest of our legendary BioFam.
There’s ZERO COST to be in this BioTribe. There are health groups that charge hundreds of dollars a year for less valuable communities. This is a string-free gift to all BiOptimizers customers, which includes YOU with your purchase of Magnesium Breakthrough.
In this group you will get access to:
Deep dives into various topics and Live Q&A’s EACH WEEK with amazing health experts that charge thousands for their advice
Exclusive “BioTribe Only” content that you won’t find anywhere else
Monthly prizes and giveaways to the most valuable community members
And so much more…
We truly treasure your business and support. And we are incredibly excited to bring you more content and motivation in the BioTribe to help you achieve all of your health goals.
Just be sure to use the same email address you use to make your Magnesium Breakthrough purchase so we can verify you as part of our community.
SEE YOU ON THE INSIDE AND WELCOME TO THE BIOTRIBE FAMILY.
Our mission at BiOptimizers is to help you and the rest of the world move from "normal health" to a peak state of BiOptimized Health.
In this state, you have endless energy. You look amazing. And your mental and physical performance is at its pinnacle. Our goal is to give you the tools to maximize all 3 sides of the BiOptimization Triangle.
Option 1: Continue eating 100g+ per day of protein without MassZymes, and only digest a small portion of it… keeping muscle gains slower than a drunk turtle...
While allowing the build-up of undigested protein to rot in your intestines, giving a home for bad bacteria to survive and thrive.
Option 2: Get MassZymes, improve the digestion of protein, and dramatically boost the amino acids in your bloodstream… making it easier to put on muscle than ever before.
By being an active member of the Loyalty Savings Club, you’ll save up to 38% every month on your BiOptimizers supplements. We reward you with these special savings because your subscription helps us predict our monthly production since we only produce small batches of these medical grade supplements to ensure maximum freshness.
Unless you cancel, we will ship your next supply of MassZymes 30 days from the date of your first order. Thereafter, you will continue to receive a fresh supply of MassZymes each month for as long as you stay a member of our loyalty program.
The card you provided when you placed your initial order will be automatically charged the discounted price plus Shipping and Handling when each new order processes. To cancel future shipments in the loyalty program, you can simply call 1-800-719-2467 or please use this contact form: Contact Customer Support at least 48 hours prior to the date that your next monthly order processes. You may cancel anytime without penalty.
I strongly feel you shouldn’t pay for supplements that don’t work…
I want to take away all the risk and doubt you might be feeling right now.
If you don’t make amazing gains, and feel like your digestive system hasn't had a “reboot” with MassZymes…
If you purchase 1 bottle and you are not completely satisfied, within 365 days you may request a full refund (minus shipping & handling cost).
If you choose to save money and buy a bundle of multiple bottles, you are still covered by a 365 day guarantee. If after your first bottle you are not satisfied, you can return your remaining unopened bottles within 365 days of purchase and we will issue you a full refund for your order (minus the cost of shipping & handling)*.
*Please note: If you open a second bottle, you no longer qualify for the guarantee above. Speak with our customer service team, and you may be able to receive a prorated refund depending upon the number of unopened bottles you will be returning.
Just contact us, let us know where we could be better, and we will issue you a refund (excluding any shipping and handling charges).
Absolutely no questions asked, no loopholes, and no hassles.
Essentially, you don’t have to decide now.
Get MassZymes now, try them for 365 days… You can make your risk-free decision after experiencing the power of MassZymes.
As the founder of an institute that teaches holistic health, corrective, and high-performance exercise world wide, I have an almost constant stream of products being sent to me from manufacturers for testing and my opinion. Sadly, the grand majority of them are only effective as placebos at best, and many are cheap, low quality illusions. When Wade Lightheart shared his products to test, I had a VERY different experience, as have all my clients and athletes I’ve shared them with. BiOptimizer products are genuinely effective for enhanced digestion, metabolism/energy production, gut health and protection, cleansing, and more. I use them every day myself.
*FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors
Your body's ability to recover from your workouts is limited by the ability to absorb and utilize amino acids.
That's why I take MassZymes, so that I can consume less protein on a daily basis and ACTUALLY digest and absorb what I'm eating instead of flushing it down the toilet.
*FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors
I take MassZymes everyday. 8 with meals, and 4 with snacks. My digestion has never been better and I've never had this much energy throughout the day.
*FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors
I’m all about optimizing my health -- it’s important to me because of my goals in the gym and with business. MassZymes help me stay healthy, lean, and have great digestion.
I take these everyday because I understand the importance of having great gut health. MassZymes are a part of my daily regimen that I use to attack gut inflammation.
Your enzymes are blowing my mind!!! My body is transforming rapidly and those have been the biggest recent addition to my latest efforts. I've broken through multiple plateaus in a variety of exercises... fat is melting off me like butter in the hot sun... my energy levels are sustainably high. My sleep is improving even more and I slashed an entire day off my average recovery time between heavy workouts! Your products are a serious game changer and health transformer. I test a lot of stuff, so I don't say that lightly. You guys are making some serious Positive Measurable Impact! Big hugs, much love, and massive appreciation to you and your crew!
I’m very conscious of the importance of digestive health. This is why I give MassZymes to my whole family including my 4 kids. My protein digestion has never been better and my kids almost never get sick. I give MassZymes my highest recommendations.
I would never endorse a product I didn't use myself. That seems dishonest to me. With that being said, I take MassZymes every day and wholeheartedly recommend both products. I've not seen a more potent proteolytic enzyme. This is definitely one of the missing pieces in the puzzle of overall health and wellness.
Go for MassZymes -- to grow muscle faster than ever before... as the enzymes sky-rocket the levels of usable amino acids into your bloodstream.*
Go for MassZymes... to have your digestive tract cleansed of the sludge that's been building up throughout the years.
Go for MassZymes, so you can train harder and recover faster... and gain more muscle, strength and power.*
Trust your gut, go for MassZymes because your intuition is always right.
I can't wait to hear about your amazing results.
Train hard and smart,
Wade T Lightheart
P.S. What's the worst thing that can happen? If you're not happy with your muscle gains and digestive improvements with MassZymes, you get a full money-back refund within 365 days of your order. No questions, no hassles, and no B.S. All the risk is on me.
What's the best case scenario? You can expect to gain several new pounds of lean muscle mass... new levels of power and strength... and a new feeling of super health, vitality and energy.*
1. Peery, Anne F., et al. "Burden of gastrointestinal disease in the United States: 2012 update." Gastroenterology 143.5 (2012): 1179-1187.
2. Angelakis, Emmanouil, et al. "The relationship between gut microbiota and weight gain in humans." Future microbiology 7.1 (2012): 91-109.
3. Laugier R, Bernard JP, Berthezene P, Dupuy P. Changes in pancreatic exocrine secretion with age: pancreatic exocrine secretion does decrease in the elderly. Digestion. 1991;50(3-4):202-11.
4. Ishibashi T, Matsumoto S, Harada H, et al. Aging and exocrine pancreatic function evaluated by the recently standardized secretin test. Nippon Ronen Igakkai Zasshi. 1991 Sep;28(5):599-605.
5. Brownie S. Why are elderly individuals at risk of nutritional deficiency? Int J Nurs Pract. 2006 Apr;12(2):110-18.
6. Zoungrana, Thierry, Gerhard H. Findenegg, and Willem Norde. "Structure, stability, and activity of adsorbed enzymes." Journal of colloid and interface science 190.2 (1997): 437-448.
7. Montgomery RD, Haboubi NY, Mike NH, Chesner IM, Asquith P. Causes of malabsorption in the elderly. Age Ageing. 1986 Jul;15(4):235-40.
8. Penninx, Brenda WJH, et al. "Vitamin B12 deficiency and depression in physically disabled older women: epidemiologic evidence from the Women’s Health and Aging Study." American Journal of Psychiatry 157.5 (2000): 715-721.
9. Harries, A. D., and R. V. Heatley. "Nutritional disturbances in Crohn's disease." Postgraduate medical journal 59.697 (1983): 690-697.
10. Sannino, F., and L. Gianfreda. "Pesticide influence on soil enzymatic activities." Chemosphere 45.4 (2001): 417-425.
11. Igbedioh, S. O. "Effects of agricultural pesticides on humans, animals, and higher plants in developing countries." Archives of Environmental Health: An International Journal 46.4 (1991): 218-224.
12. Hark, L., and P.M. Catalano. "Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies." Obstetrics: Norm Vol. 1. Philadelphia: Saunders Elsevier, 2012. Print. ll and Problem Pregnancies, 6th Edition. 6th ed.
13. Bond, John H., and Michael D. Levitt. "Effect of dietary fiber on intestinal gas production and small bowel transit time in man." The American journal of clinical nutrition 31.10 (1978): S169-S174.
14. Shinya, Hiromi The Enzyme Factor 2010
15. Howell, E. Enzyme Nutrition: The Food Enzyme Concept 1986. Twin Lakes, WI: Lotus Press.
16. Montgomery RD, Haeney MR, Ross IN, et al. The ageing gut: a study of intestinal absorption in relation to nutrition in the elderly. Q J Med. 1978 Apr;47(186):197-24.
17. McCann, M. "Pancreatic enzyme supplement for treatment of multiple food allergies," Ann. Allerg. 71:269, 1993.
18. DAVIES, BY RE. "The mechanism of hydrochloric acid production by the stomach." Biological Reviews 26.1 (1951): 87-120.
19. Pfeiffer, J.: Enzymes, the Physics and Chemistry of Life, pg 171-173, Simon and Schuster, NY (1954)
20. Sharp GS, Fister HW. The diagnosis and treatment of achlorhydria: ten-year study. J Amer Ger Soc 1967;15:786-791.
21. Mainie I, Tutuian R, Shay S, Vela M, Zhang X, Sifrim D, Castell DO. Acid and non-acid reflux in patients with persistent symptoms despite acid suppressive therapy: a multicentre study using combined ambulatory impedance-pH monitoring. Gut. 2006 Oct;55(10):1398-402.
22. Fasano A, Shea-Donohue T: Mechanisms of disease: the role of intestinal barrier function in the pathogenesis of gastrointestinal autoimmune diseases. Nat Clin Pract Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2005 Sep;2(9):416-22.
23. Brunner, Matthew, and Matthew Walzer. "Absorption of undigested proteins in human beings: the absorption of unaltered fish proteins in adults." Archives of Internal Medicine 42.2 (1928): 172-179.
24. Chafetz, Michael D. Nutrition and neurotransmitters: the nutrient bases of behavior. Prentice Hall, 1990.
25. Schwartz, William B., and Arnold S. Relman. "Metabolic and renal studies in chronic potassium depletion resulting from overuse of laxatives." Journal of clinical investigation 32.3 (1953): 258.
26. Cummings, J. H. "Laxative abuse." Gut 15.9 (1974): 758.
27. Wald, Arnold. "Is chronic use of stimulant laxatives harmful to the colon?." Journal of clinical gastroenterology 36.5 (2003): 386-389.
28. Oster, James R., Barry J. Materson, and Arvey I. Rogers. "Laxative abuse syndrome." American Journal of Gastroenterology 74.5 (1980).
29. Barrett, Jacqueline S., and Peter R. Gibson. "Fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols (FODMAPs) and nonallergic food intolerance: FODMAPs or food chemicals?." Therapeutic advances in gastroenterology 5.4 (2012): 261-268.
30. Mayer, Emeran A. "Gut feelings: the emerging biology of gut–brain communication." Nature reviews. Neuroscience 12.8 (2011).
31. Everhart JE, editor. The burden of digestive diseases in the United States. US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 2008; NIH Publication No. 09-6443
32. National ambulatory medical care survey: 2010 outpatient department summary tables. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. www.cdc.gov/nchs/ahcd . Updated March 29, 2012. Accessed May 2, 2013.
33. Hall MJ, DeFrances CJ, Williams SN, Golosinskiy A, Schwartzman A. National hospital discharge survey: 2007 summary. National Health Statistics Reports. 2010;29:1–20.
34. Hoyert DL, Xu J. Deaths: preliminary data for 2011. National Vital Statistics Reports. 2012;61(6)1–96.
35. Torre, Lindsey A., et al. "Global cancer statistics, 2012." CA: a cancer journal for clinicians 65.2 (2015): 87-108.
36. Levine ME, Suarez JA, Brandhorst S, et al. Low Protein Intake is Associated with a Major Reduction in IGF-1, Cancer, and Overall Mortality in the 65 and Younger but Not Older Population. Cell metabolism. 2014;19(3):407-417. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2014.02.006.