Even though I love exercise, fitness and eating healthy, I think what I’m going to reveal is even more critical to your health.
If you wake up and feel groggy and foggy… if you find yourself lacking energy in the afternoons and evenings, then pay very close attention.
This simple solution has helped thousands of people to experience more energy, feel better and finally reduce their bloating and gas.
Ease your bloating. Alleviate stomach cramps. Diminish the feeling of having a balloon in your tummy.
Just a nice flat midsection without painful cramps, and a long list of health benefits like: better looking skin, better muscle tone, healthier digestion and more.
Digestion is your body’s motor.
Once you improve your digestion, you’ll begin to experiencing remarkable health benefits.
You may start feeling energized most of the time, getting comforting sleep every night, having more energy to spend with your family and and may even feel more focused, productive and happier.
When your digestion is working like it should, everything in your body works better.
When it’s not, weight gain is a common side effect, adding inches to your waistline.2
Even your brain is fueled by your digestion. Your body needs to break food down properly so your brain can get critical neurotransmitters like serotonin, which is what makes you feel happy.8
If you’ve been feeling moody and cranky, your digestion could be the reason why.
In a moment I’m going to reveal to you an important factor that could be responsible for your digestive problems and the simplest solution I’ve found that restored my own personal digestive issues.
I created this webpage because I’ve made it my life’s mission to help people get better from their digestive problems because I know how it can affect your life. And there’s no reason anyone should suffer when there’s a simple solution.
Digestive problems are affecting tens of millions of people including many who eat healthy foods and exercise.1
Now don’t worry. I’m not going to tell you to stop eating sugar, dairy and gluten.
Yes, I suggest that you minimize those.
However let’s be real. We all like to indulge once in awhile including myself. I allow myself to eat whatever I want every Sunday. And sometimes I enjoy going to a restaurant with my girlfriend Krista a couple of times during the week.
In just a moment I’m going to give you my top 10 foods to minimize bloating and gas. Following this list can help.
However there’s a better alternative that will allow you to enjoy more of the foods you love and give you relief from your bloating.
Everything changed after I met the most vibrant, healthy 70 year old I had ever seen: Dr. Micheal O’Brien.
I knew whatever he was doing worked. His skin was perfect. He had the energy of a 28 year old. He spoke all day without missing a beat. I wanted what this guy had.
I followed his suggestions and my entire digestive system improved.
I felt more energetic. I lost some bodyfat. My bloating was reduced.
Here’s what he revealed...
Why Mortifying Gas and Uncomfortable
Fast Fact #1: As you age, your body loses its natural enzyme supply.3
Fast Fact #2: By the time the average person turns 40, their body has 70% less enzymatic capacity than they had at birth.4
Research has shown that enzymes help you absorb nutrients from the food you eat. They’re critical to a well-functioning digestive system. When you're deficient, it can lead to excessive gas and bloating.5
While gas is a natural byproduct of digestion, excessive amounts are not.
As you chew your food, the enzymes produced by your saliva begin to mix with your food and break it down. (Ah! That’s why it’s so important to chew your food well).
When this conglomeration hits your stomach, acids and enzymes continue breaking everything down. Then, it’s onto the small intestines, where nutrients begin to enter the bloodstream. (SCIENCE!)
Finally, what’s left moves into the large intestine and gets eliminated as stool. (Poop, there it is.)
To recap: low enzyme counts could be the cause of your excessive gas and bloating embarrassment.
How Can It Be About
Your Waning Enzyme Count?!
Over time, your enzyme count naturally drops, making it harder for your body to digest food. This leads to digestive problems like bloating and gas. (see Fast Fact #2 above)3
Now you know what to blame: danged low enzyme count forcing you to unbutton your pants after Taco Tuesday. CURSES!
Because you’re no dummy, you may also be wondering if having a low enzyme count matters in other ways?
Yes, it does.
A low enzyme count means your body works harder with less nutritional success. Meaning, you won’t absorb many vital nutrients from the food you eat, needed for repair and renewed energy.7
Anyone having a light-on moment?
Lower enzyme counts explains why you experience fatigue and feel tired sometimes.
When your body struggles to get the nutrients it needs, it can lead to a loss of energy, and in some cases depression. Why? Because, the brain doesn’t get enough amino acids to produce happiness neurotransmitters.8
Long-term nutrient deficiencies can also lead to a variety of medical problems. Irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, and Crohn’s disease are the notables.9
Where Do You Start to Expel Unwanted
Gas and Bloating?
Not in line at the grocery store. Not when walking up the stairs with people behind you. Not during a frisky encounter.
Take enzymes - take MassZymes. Simple, straightforward and easy.
You recall the powerhouse enzyme digestion beasts mentioned above (way above). Turns out, they can be an important part to eliminating gas and bloating.
Fun Fact: Dr. Hiromi Shinya advises enzymes are responsible for over 25,000 functions in your body. Whoa. Everything from thinking to blinking requires enzymes. Brain function, metabolism, recovery, contracting your muscles, even breathing requires enzymes.14
Fun Fact: Dr. Edward Howell, author of Enzyme Nutrition, states the body has a set enzyme reserve when you’re born.15
Think of your body’s natural enzyme supply as a bank account. Every time you eat, your body makes a withdrawal from your “enzyme bank account” to digest the meal.
As you age, your bank account of natural enzyme supply diminishes. Once your enzyme reserves start to diminish, this can lead to digestive problems that cause bloating, gas and other symptoms.
Ain’t aging swell?
Other symptoms include having less energy, poor memory, sagging skin, hair loss, constipation, depression, loss of muscle and diminished sex drive.16
No matter how healthy your diet is, it’s not viable to restore your enzyme bank account to its optimal levels by consuming food alone.
Which brings us to what you can do:
There are 2 ways you can boost your body’s enzyme reserves.
Option #1: eat raw, organic, enzyme-rich foods every day.
Some foods rich in enzymes include:
- Raw organic vegetables
- Raw organic fruits, especially papaya and pineapple
Remember all the food must be RAW and ORGANIC.
Sounds like a healthy, yet unsustainable, way to eat for the rest of your life, right?
So what’s the second, easiest and most powerful, way you can boost your body’s enzyme reserves?
So glad you asked:
Option #2: take potent enzyme supplements, such as MassZymes, with your meals.
Eating raw or organic food isn’t enough to boost your enzyme bank account.
By giving your body powerful digestive workers, you can improve your digestion.
When you supplement with the right enzymes, you’re able to enjoy your favorite foods, without suffering painful gas or bloating. ((plus, no more unbuttoning pants at inopportune times).17.
Common Benefits You Can Expect To Experience
By Taking Enzymes.
Are you taking antacids by the fistful? Enzymes can restore stomach acid back to normal and help digest foods.18
You may experience more energy throughout the day.
Improved mental clarity because digestion is more efficient.
Better mood and happiness because your brain will have more amino acids.30
Better recovery from your workouts.14
Less gas = less belly bloat.
What To Look For When Buying Enzymes.
Want the truth? Yes. Always. I know you do.
Most enzymes formulations are too weak, because they don’t have enough protein-digesting enzymes called protease.
Why? Simple. Protease is expensive to produce.
Many enzyme formulas on the market are:
- contain little to no protease
- don’t function as intended.
The skinny: enzymes work at various pH levels throughout your intestinal tract. They do their nutrient absorption magic during the entire digestive process. The main reason animal-based enzymes don't work? They only function at higher pH levels. Once they reach your stomach, they won't survive.19
The takeaway to remember: if you have digestive issues, you’ll want to use plant-based enzymes.19
Our Goal Was Simply To Create One:
The Greatest Enzyme Ever.
We collaborated with enzyme scientists throughout the process of creating MassZymes. Based on their expertise, we combined 5 different kinds of proteases into our formula.
Together, we formulated a very potent proteolytic enzyme. It’s specifically designed to improve most digestive issues.
The protein-digesting effects eliminates excessive bloating and gas. Glowing skin and flat bellies are a bonus! Pretty simple.
We've developed one of the most effective enzyme formula ever: MassZymes.
Our formula contains 200,000 HUTs of protease per dose.
There’s few enzyme formulas on the market that compares to MassZymes. We’ve looked at every enzyme label we could find and they all came up short.
Why Use Our Product?
Compare MassZymes to leading products and see for yourself.
|Enzyme Formulations:||MassZymes||Enzymedica Digest Basic||ONNIT DigesTech||Udo's Choice Enzyme Blend||GNC Natural Brand||Now Super Enzymes|
|Total Protease||200,000 HUT||84,000 HUT||80,000 HUT||25,000 HUT||17,000 HUT||6,150 HUT|
|- Protease 6.0||20,000 HUT||x||x||x||2,000 HUT||x|
|- Protease 4.5||170,000 HUT||x||x||x||10,000 HUT||x|
|- Protease 3.0||120 SAPU||x||x||x||15 SAPU||x|
|- Peptidase||10,000 HUT||x||x||x||x||x|
|Bromelain||2,000,000 FCCPU||x||x||100,000 FCCPU||300,000 FCCPU||1,800,000 FCCPU|
|Diastase||650 DP||x||x||540 DP||125 DP||x|
|Invertase||850 SU||240 CU||259 SU||200 CU||x||x|
|Lactase||2,000 ALU||1,000 ALU||900 ALU||1,000 ALU||x||x|
|Alpha-galactosidase||300 GalU||250 GalU||300 GalU||x||x||x|
|Amylase||15,000 DU||24,000 DU||23,000 DU||10,000 DU||7,000 DU||830 DU|
|Glucoamylase||20 AGU||50 AGU||50 AGU||9 AGU||11 AGU||x|
|Lipase||2,000 FIP||1,500 FIP||3,500 FIP||250 FIP||210 FIP||3,400 FIP|
|Capsules per bottle||250||120||60||60||240||180|
|Price per capsule||$0.20 to $0.28||$0.33||$0.55||$0.39||$0.17||$0.09|
As you can see, MassZymes has 102% MORE protease per dose than the second strongest formula.
SMART SHOPPER BONUS: Our price, per capsule, is 35% less than the 2nd best enzyme.
Each bottle contains 250 capsules, which is up to 4 times more than our competitors.
Spend less + get more = smart shopper bonus!
Experience The Life-Changing Benefits Of
Masszymes With Absolutely ZERO RISK Today.
Z-e-r-o. Period. End of story.
You shouldn’t pay for supplements that don’t work.
Our goal is to take away the risk and doubt you might feel.
- If your digestive issues don’t improve, and you don’t feel like your digestive system has had a positive transformation with MassZymes, or...
- If after opening your first bottle you're not completely satisfied...
Simply send back the remaining unopened bottles and I'll give you 100% of your money back.
Absolutely no questions asked, no loop holes, and no hassles.
- No risk purchase
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Less embarrassing gas
- Less annoying bloating
What are you waiting for? Get MassZymes now and try them for 365 days.
After 365 days ask yourself: Has there been improvement? Are you experiencing less embarrassing gas? Are your clothes fitting better, with less bloat-related tightness?
You can make your risk-free decision after experiencing the power of MassZymes.
Do you have digestive discomfort? Do you want to relieve yourself of excessive gas and bloating? You owe it to yourself to try MassZymes with zero risk today.
I Want To Optimize My Health, Vitality, And Digestion With Enzymes
- YES! I will dramatically increase my protein absorption and synthesis
- YES! I will optimize the value and effectiveness of the protein I’m consuming
- YES! I will cleanse my guts, and eliminate: constipation, excess gas and acid reflux
- YES! I will speed up my recovery from tough workouts by 75%
Select Your Package
6 BOTTLES of MASSZYMES
Save 38% Today
Your Price: $297 per monthYES! I Want Better Protein Absorption and More Gains
Your initial charge will be $297(plus shipping if outside USA). You will then be charged $297/month (plus shipping if outside USA) and sent 6 bottles every month until you decide to cancel. You may cancel at any time without penalty.
3 BOTTLES of MASSZYMES
Save 26% Today
Your Price: $177 per monthYES! I Want Better Protein Absorption and More Gains
Your initial charge will be $177(plus shipping if outside USA). You will then be charged $177/month (plus shipping if outside USA) and sent 6 bottles every month until you decide to cancel. You may cancel at any time without penalty.
1 BOTTLE of MASSZYMES
Save 14% Today
Your Price: $69 per monthYES! I Want Better Protein Absorption and More Gains
Your initial charge will be $69(plus shipping if outside USA). You will then be charged $69/month (plus shipping if outside USA) and sent 6 bottles every month until you decide to cancel. You may cancel at any time without penalty.
By being an active member of the Loyalty Savings Club, you’ll save up to 38% every month on your BiOptimizers supplements. We reward you with these special savings because your subscription helps us predict our monthly production since we only produce small batches of these medical grade supplements to ensure maximum freshness.
Unless you cancel, we will ship your next supply of MassZymes 30 days from the date of your first order. Thereafter, you will continue to receive a fresh supply of MassZymes each month for as long as you stay a member of our loyalty program.
The card you provided when you placed your initial order will be automatically charged the discounted price plus Shipping and Handling when each new order processes. To cancel future shipments in the loyalty program, you can simply call 1-800-719-2467 or please use this contact form: Contact Customer Support at least 48 hours prior to the date that your next monthly order processes. You may cancel anytime without penalty.
You Have 3 Options Today for Improved
Digestive Health and Enhanced Well-Being.
Option #1 (worst option): You pass on the offer of buying MassZymes today
You continue living with embarrassing gas and painful bloating. You continue living with your distressing digestive issues. You continue trying other remedies and drugs that do not work.
Sure, you save money in the short term by not ordering today. I get that. You work hard for your money. We all want to make sure that when we do buy a product it’s worth it.
But, sooner or later, you'll realize your symptoms haven't improved. And you'll look for another solution that won't work.
You’ll spend more and get less. Ouch.
Option #2 (hard option): Eat flawlessly every day for the rest of your life
YOU CAN DO IT!
No, you can. Takes a huge commitment, but focused - dedicated - people do it every day.
Eating this way means consuming high quality organic vegetables, fruits, fish and meats. Eating raw food 80% of the time. Eating fermented foods every day.
Brutal Honesty Time: Food is one of the great joys of life. Some folks do an amazing job of eating right - they eat only to fuel their bodies - but, the majority of us don't (me: guilty).
Fun Fact: Even those who eat as clean as possible still could use an enzyme boost. (Whew! Feel better about that hidden ice cream?)
Which leads us to the last (money-back guarantee) option...
Option #3 (smart option!): Order MassZymes today
Order it. Try it. Love it.
If within 365 days you don’t feel significant improvement and reduction in bloating, cramps and gas, simply return the remaining bottles and get a full refund.
We guarantee you’ll improve your digestive health, experience reduced bloating, alleviate abdominal cramps and gas, and enhance your well-being within a few days.
You have absolutely nothing to lose by placing your first order of MassZymes today.
Not one penny will be at risk.
What to expect after placing your order:
- A reduction in embarrassing gas and painful bloating
- Better digestive health
- Improved well-being
- 100% money-back guarantee
- You’ve got nothing to lose and much to gain
It’s that simple.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Does Masszymes only digest protein?
MassZymes provides a blend of enzymes that allows you to digest not just protein, but help you digest carbohydrates, fats, and sugars as well.
Question: Are enzymes dangerous?
(I saw the video of MassZymes digesting a piece of meat. Should I be worried about it hurting my stomach?)
No. The enzymes we suggest are perfectly safe to consume, because our stomach and digestive tract have evolved over many years to work in harmony with enzymes. We suggest if you have any questions or concerns consult with your health professional to ask him/her if enzymes are safe for you to use. Some people with gastritis or ulcers may not be able to consume them.
Here Are Some Reviews From People
Who Have Improved Their Digestive Issues...
I love using Masszymes everyday. It helps keep bloating away. It helps keep my tummy flat. And it’s helped me with my digestive problems. My husband and I love it.
Hi I’m Katrine Volynsky, author of Staying Alive in a Toxic World, Chernobyl survivor and a health practitioner. I have been using MassZymes and P3-OM for over a decade now. They have been part of my own personal recovery journey from my Chernobyl radiation poisoning. I’ve been using it in my practice with my clients. And I can honestly say these products are magic and can really help you with your digestive issues and other health problems you might be experiencing. With better digestion of nutrients, and assimilation, and helping clear out some of the byproducts of metabolic processes and infections, they can really help you step up your health game to the next level. I highly recommend that you try them.
I have to tell you I’m impressed with the decreased bloating and water retention after 4 days on the products.
Health Nutrition Counselor
I search the world over for the very best of supplements to help the people who come to me. I was very positively surprised at the excellent quality of the MassZymes (it is hard to surprise me this way!), and for this reason, I have been recommending your enzymes to many of my patients for the past many months since I have been using them myself.
I only recommend the best of the supplements I find out there, and after I discovered the MassZymes and tried them myself, I have been very positively impressed with their quality and effectiveness. I send you abundant blessings for all the good work that you are doing, and warm wishes for you and your company in all the years to come.
I have been taking MassZymes for the last year. They help my digestion tremendously. I love the product! I notice a change in my digestive process when I am not taking them. I went on a 3 week cleanse and then a 2 week bone broth fast to help clear up some digestive issues several months ago. When I started eating normally again, I resumed taking MassZymes and P3OM and my whole digestive tract was much better. No more bloating and stomach aches.
Here’s a letter from Taunia Foreman
I LOVE the supplements, enzymes, and probiotics! They are the best, by far, that I've ever taken! Now I know what it feels like to have products that work because I feel them working and I feel better.
Julie Holsenbeck loves MassZymes...
I love your MassZymes and probiotics! They have greatly improved my digestion and eliminated problems that I have suffered with for years... Where everything else I've tried failed.
Unfortunately I had to discontinue my Loyalty Savings Club membership and quit ordering them due to financial reasons. :( Of course my severe digestive problems returned. I am not a body builder, just a disabled person who made the worse mistake ever going off the enzymes!
Now my 83 yr. old mom has agreed to help me, so I will never be this sick again and without the enzymes.
Thank you for getting such quality products manufactured! The difference in my health is dramatic!
Here’s an email from Jeanne Nicole...
I received my order and do I ever LOVE these enzymes! My digestion has never been this good. I feel like I'm slowly detoxing. I'll be sure to keep some with me wherever I go.
1. Peery, Anne F., et al. "Burden of gastrointestinal disease in the United States: 2012 update." Gastroenterology 143.5 (2012): 1179-1187.
2. Angelakis, Emmanouil, et al. "The relationship between gut microbiota and weight gain in humans." Future microbiology 7.1 (2012): 91-109.
3. Laugier R, Bernard JP, Berthezene P, Dupuy P. Changes in pancreatic exocrine secretion with age: pancreatic exocrine secretion does decrease in the elderly. Digestion. 1991;50(3-4):202-11.
4. Ishibashi T, Matsumoto S, Harada H, et al. Aging and exocrine pancreatic function evaluated by the recently standardized secretin test. Nippon Ronen Igakkai Zasshi. 1991 Sep;28(5):599-605.
5. Brownie S. Why are elderly individuals at risk of nutritional deficiency? Int J Nurs Pract. 2006 Apr;12(2):110-18.
6. Zoungrana, Thierry, Gerhard H. Findenegg, and Willem Norde. "Structure, stability, and activity of adsorbed enzymes." Journal of colloid and interface science 190.2 (1997): 437-448.
7. Montgomery RD, Haboubi NY, Mike NH, Chesner IM, Asquith P. Causes of malabsorption in the elderly. Age Ageing. 1986 Jul;15(4):235-40.
8. Penninx, Brenda WJH, et al. "Vitamin B12 deficiency and depression in physically disabled older women: epidemiologic evidence from the Women’s Health and Aging Study." American Journal of Psychiatry 157.5 (2000): 715-721.
9. Harries, A. D., and R. V. Heatley. "Nutritional disturbances in Crohn's disease." Postgraduate medical journal 59.697 (1983): 690-697.
10. Sannino, F., and L. Gianfreda. "Pesticide influence on soil enzymatic activities." Chemosphere 45.4 (2001): 417-425.
11. Igbedioh, S. O. "Effects of agricultural pesticides on humans, animals, and higher plants in developing countries." Archives of Environmental Health: An International Journal 46.4 (1991): 218-224.
12. Hark, L., and P.M. Catalano. "Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies." Obstetrics: Norm Vol. 1. Philadelphia: Saunders Elsevier, 2012. Print. ll and Problem Pregnancies, 6th Edition. 6th ed.
13. Bond, John H., and Michael D. Levitt. "Effect of dietary fiber on intestinal gas production and small bowel transit time in man." The American journal of clinical nutrition 31.10 (1978): S169-S174.
14. Shinya, Hiromi The Enzyme Factor 2010
15. Howell, E. Enzyme Nutrition: The Food Enzyme Concept 1986. Twin Lakes, WI: Lotus Press.
16. Montgomery RD, Haeney MR, Ross IN, et al. The ageing gut: a study of intestinal absorption in relation to nutrition in the elderly. Q J Med. 1978 Apr;47(186):197-24.
17. McCann, M. "Pancreatic enzyme supplement for treatment of multiple food allergies," Ann. Allerg. 71:269, 1993.
18. DAVIES, BY RE. "The mechanism of hydrochloric acid production by the stomach." Biological Reviews 26.1 (1951): 87-120.
19. Pfeiffer, J.: Enzymes, the Physics and Chemistry of Life, pg 171-173, Simon and Schuster, NY (1954)
20. Sharp GS, Fister HW. The diagnosis and treatment of achlorhydria: ten-year study. J Amer Ger Soc 1967;15:786-791.
21. Mainie I, Tutuian R, Shay S, Vela M, Zhang X, Sifrim D, Castell DO. Acid and non-acid reflux in patients with persistent symptoms despite acid suppressive therapy: a multicentre study using combined ambulatory impedance-pH monitoring. Gut. 2006 Oct;55(10):1398-402.
22. Fasano A, Shea-Donohue T: Mechanisms of disease: the role of intestinal barrier function in the pathogenesis of gastrointestinal autoimmune diseases. Nat Clin Pract Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2005 Sep;2(9):416-22.
23. Brunner, Matthew, and Matthew Walzer. "Absorption of undigested proteins in human beings: the absorption of unaltered fish proteins in adults." Archives of Internal Medicine 42.2 (1928): 172-179.
24. Chafetz, Michael D. Nutrition and neurotransmitters: the nutrient bases of behavior. Prentice Hall, 1990.
25. Schwartz, William B., and Arnold S. Relman. "Metabolic and renal studies in chronic potassium depletion resulting from overuse of laxatives." Journal of clinical investigation 32.3 (1953): 258.
26. Cummings, J. H. "Laxative abuse." Gut 15.9 (1974): 758.
27. Wald, Arnold. "Is chronic use of stimulant laxatives harmful to the colon?." Journal of clinical gastroenterology 36.5 (2003): 386-389.
28. Oster, James R., Barry J. Materson, and Arvey I. Rogers. "Laxative abuse syndrome." American Journal of Gastroenterology 74.5 (1980).
29. Barrett, Jacqueline S., and Peter R. Gibson. "Fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols (FODMAPs) and nonallergic food intolerance: FODMAPs or food chemicals?." Therapeutic advances in gastroenterology 5.4 (2012): 261-268.
30. Mayer, Emeran A. "Gut feelings: the emerging biology of gut–brain communication." Nature reviews. Neuroscience 12.8 (2011).
31. Everhart JE, editor. The burden of digestive diseases in the United States. US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 2008; NIH Publication No. 09-6443
32. National ambulatory medical care survey: 2010 outpatient department summary tables. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. www.cdc.gov/nchs/ahcd . Updated March 29, 2012. Accessed May 2, 2013.
33. Hall MJ, DeFrances CJ, Williams SN, Golosinskiy A, Schwartzman A. National hospital discharge survey: 2007 summary. National Health Statistics Reports. 2010;29:1–20.
34. Hoyert DL, Xu J. Deaths: preliminary data for 2011. National Vital Statistics Reports. 2012;61(6)1–96.
35. Torre, Lindsey A., et al. "Global cancer statistics, 2012." CA: a cancer journal for clinicians 65.2 (2015): 87-108.
36. Levine ME, Suarez JA, Brandhorst S, et al. Low Protein Intake is Associated with a Major Reduction in IGF-1, Cancer, and Overall Mortality in the 65 and Younger but Not Older Population. Cell metabolism. 2014;19(3):407-417. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2014.02.006.